Historical Content: Danny Patterson http://pucksonice.blogspot.com/
- Does a great job of using his personal knowledge and tying it into the concepts we are learning about history
- Shows that he understands the historical content we are studying in each of his posts.
Computing Content: Rhett Ferrin http://imrhettferrin.blogspot.com/
- Great posts that tie in the Computing Content to the historical topics that we are studying
- Doing a great job of keeping us up to date with the Missionary final project
- Extremely informative posts that really expand my understanding as I read them
Self-Directed Learning: Jeffrey Chen http://mrbasics.blogspot.com/
- Lots of Digital Literacy Labs
- Uses the Digital Labs to relate them to the topics at hand
- Great posts about how he is learning new and exciting things on the internet
Though, in all honesty, I've enjoyed reading all the class blogs that I have over the course of this semester. We have a lot of wonderful writers in this class, and it really is hard to just pick a few. In all honesty, I would nominate all the blogs that have kept up with every blog post this semester for one of these categories.