Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Final Developments in our Final Project



One of the biggest developments that has occurred over the weekend is the decision to leave the "Consume, Create, and Connect" pages open on the Backpack 2.0 Wiki site open. I was slightly reluctant to do this, but in the end, I realized this was the best way for people to collaborate on our website and add their own tools. Anyone with our website URL can go to one of these three pages, and hit the "Edit" button at the top of that page:

This is SCARY for me. It means that anyone (I don't know why they would, which makes my fear a little irrational) could come online and maliciously change the page for their own purposes! I know, it's a bit of a ridiculous fear, but it is genuinely one I have.

Now, if any of you have AMAZING digital tools that are available online, and would like to add them to our website, please visit: backpack2.wikispaces.com. Collaboratively, this could become an extremely useful website to anyone who visits it.

If you have feedback, you can E-mail me at: sparax88@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment