Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you...

I'm Kevin Watson, and I love life! I grew up with a wonderful, loving family, and plenty of good friends. My best friend, Andy, and I have been friends since we were three years old. Growing up together was a huge strength. One of the greatest blessings in my life has been the Gospel. Without it, who knows where I would be. I love my Savior, and I love my Father in Heaven, and I love the guidance and direction of the Holy Ghost. It truly is amazing and wonderful.

I served my mission in the Australia, Sydney South Mission, and loved it thoroughly. For those of you who don't know, Australia is actually quite the melting pot. I was able to interact with a whole heap of different cultures while I was there. (As an example, I think I learned how to say hello in at least 20 different languages.) My mission strengthened me, and I was able to be an instrument in the Lord's hands to bring about at least a little good in people's life there.

Since returning in June 2009, I met my wonderful, beautiful, amazing wife Jenny, and we were married just this past May. I love, love, love, LOVE being married, and would recommend it to anyone who would ask me. Jenny truly is a strength in my life, and I thoroughly enjoy every moment I can spend with her.

I'm currently studying Math Education, and am excited to one day be a teacher. I think this class will be fun, and I'm excited to see how this different look at the past and present will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment